Case of Consumer Inquiries:
☎ The blood glucose levels are different in consecutive measurements.
1. Did you wash your hands with an alcohol swab?
2. How much time has passed from the ingestion of foods (fruits, beverages)?
3. What is the blood glucose level on an empty stomach?
4. Inquiry about measuring methods
5. Did you measure them from the same drop of blood?
6. Did you measure them from the same finger?
7. What was the interval between consecutive measurements?
8. Inquiry about the storage of the Test-Strip
9. How much time has passed from the purchase to the usage?
10. Inquiry about the method for the insertion of blood sample (Check the understanding of the use)
1. Before the measurement, remove the glucose components by an alcohol swab.
→ Even though the left over glucose components are invisible, they can cause a huge difference.
2. The deviation of the blood glucose for diabetics is huge after meals.
→ Ingestion of fruits or beverage before the measurement could increase the deviation.
→ Measure on an empty stomach at least 2 hours after meals.
3. Did you measure them from the same finger?
→ The deviation of the blood glucose levels exists from different fingers. In case of wide variations, try the measurement after the massage for the smoother blood circulation.